Pure Henna - Herbal Hair Colour Red
- For an orange to red colour outcome
- Unique nourishment & volume
- Radiant shine
Khadi's Pure Henna gives your strands a gorgeous orange to red colour result. The new shade is dependent on your natural hair colour. Fine hair receives a more intense colour result. The exposure time also results in a more intense colour outcome. Pure Henna can be mixed with any other shade for a unique colour result.
- Your original hair colour and hair structure determine the colour result of the hair dye used. Therefore, it is advised to always perform a strand test before applying a hair dye.
- Carefully blend the powder with boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- If you are mixing henna with an indigo-rich powder, ensure that the temperature of the water lies at 50°C.
- The paste should not cool or dry out!
- Apply the plant dye to clean, towel-dried hair strand by strand.
- Ensure that the dye is kept warm. The longer the dye is kept warm and the longer the exposure time, the more intense the colour result.
- The dye can be kept on the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes and for up to 2 hours, depending on the structure of the hair and the desired colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure.
- Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections.
- These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- chemical additives
- synthetic colours
INCI : Lawsonia Inermis leaf powder (henné) ·
Pure Henna - Henné - Reines henna