Herbal Hair Colour Natural Hazel
Shinier hair with the power of nature.
- For increased volume & shine
- Free from synthetic colours
- Can be mixed with other shades
Khadi's Herbal Hair Colour Natural Hazel gives your strands a gorgeous hazel shade. The new shade is dependent on your natural hair colour. Fine hair gets a more intense colour result. The exposure time also results in a more intense colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure. Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections. These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- Your original hair colour and hair structure determine the colour result of the hair dye used. Therefore, it is advised to always perform a strand test before applying a hair dye.
- Carefully blend the powder with boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- If you are mixing henna with an indigo-rich powder, ensure that the temperature of the water lies at 50°C.
- The paste should not cool or dry out!
- Apply the plant dye to clean, towel-dried hair strand by strand.
- Ensure that the dye is kept warm. The longer the dye is kept warm and the longer the exposure time, the more intense the colour result.
- The dye can be kept on the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes and for up to 2 hours, depending on the structure of the hair and the desired colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure.
- Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections.
- These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- chemical additives
- synthetic colours
Inci : Indigo, henné, amla, bhringaraj, neem.
Natural hazel - Nut Brown - Noisette - Nussbraun