Herbal Hair Colour Golden brown
Shinier hair with the power of nature.
- For increased volume & shine
- Free from synthetic colours
- Can be mixed with other shades
Honey meets chocolate - khadi Natural Hair Color in the shade “Golden Brown” dyes your hair in a velvety-glossy, golden brown. The pure herbal ingredients give your hair intensive color reflexes and provide rich care. khadi Natural Hair Color, also known as Herbal Hair Color, add naturally radiant color, volume and shine to your hair. The natural pigments coat every hair like a protective color glaze.
Your individual result depends on your natural initial hair color: it ranges from a dazzling amber nuance to a rich, velvety shiny golden brown.
- Your original hair colour and hair structure determine the colour result of the hair dye used. Therefore, it is advised to always perform a strand test before applying a hair dye.
- Carefully blend the powder with boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- If you are mixing henna with an indigo-rich powder, ensure that the temperature of the water lies at 50°C.
- The paste should not cool or dry out!
- Apply the plant dye to clean, towel-dried hair strand by strand.
- Ensure that the dye is kept warm. The longer the dye is kept warm and the longer the exposure time, the more intense the colour result.
- The dye can be kept on the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes and for up to 2 hours, depending on the structure of the hair and the desired colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure.
- Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections.
- These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- chemical additives
- synthetic colours
Inci : Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powde*r, Emblica Alba Powder, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Rind Powder, Ziziphus jujuba (Ziziphus / Sidr) Leaf Powder*, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Leaf Powder*, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Powder*, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Powder*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder*, Matricharia chamomilla (Chamomile) Flower Powder*
*from controlled organic cultivation
Golden Brown - Brun doré - Goldbraun