Herbal Hair Colour Golden brown
Shinier hair with the power of nature.
- For increased volume & shine
- Free from synthetic colours
- Can be mixed with other shades
- Your original hair colour and hair structure determine the colour result of the hair dye used. Therefore, it is advised to always perform a strand test before applying a hair dye.
- Carefully blend the powder with boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- If you are mixing henna with an indigo-rich powder, ensure that the temperature of the water lies at 50°C.
- The paste should not cool or dry out!
- Apply the plant dye to clean, towel-dried hair strand by strand.
- Ensure that the dye is kept warm. The longer the dye is kept warm and the longer the exposure time, the more intense the colour result.
- The dye can be kept on the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes and for up to 2 hours, depending on the structure of the hair and the desired colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure.
- Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections.
- These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- chemical additives
- synthetic colours
Inci : Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powde*r, Emblica Alba Powder, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Rind Powder, Ziziphus jujuba (Ziziphus / Sidr) Leaf Powder*, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Leaf Powder*, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Powder*, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Powder*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder*, Matricharia chamomilla (Chamomile) Flower Powder*
*from controlled organic cultivation
Golden Brown - Brun doré - Goldbraun