Vitalising Hair Oil
For natural volume & strength.
- Supports hair growth
- Strengths the structure of the hair
- Keeps the scalp healthy & fresh
Vitalising Hair Oil by Khadi contains a high amount of sesame oil. Sesame oil is beneficial for keeping the scalp fresh and healthy. It is also one of the fundamental oils in Ayurveda. Blood circulation and detoxification are stimulated while several metabolic processes are supported. Regular use promotes hair growth and counteracts premature greying.
- Sesame oil absorbs into the skin to prevent dryness while coconut oil beautifully conditions the hair. Fenugreek is responsible for maintaining a fresh and healthy scalp.
- Castor oil in combination with jatamansi and gunja support hair growth. It stimulates and revives the root of the hair. Bala reactivates the root of the hair for additional vitality.
- Wintergreen is traditionally used to prevent greying.
- Bhringaraj and rosemary have been used since Ancient Times to prevent hair loss. Brahmi soothes and relaxes.
- Carrot oil activates blood flow and ensures that the roots are supplied with nutrients.
- Shake well before use.
- The oil can be applied to wet or dry hair.
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp and hair for 15 - 30 minutes.
- The longer the oil sits on the scalp and hair the better, or keep on overnight for a great conditioning effect.
- Cleanse the hair thereafter.
Flask of 100ml
INCI : huile de Sesamum indicum (huile de sésame) • cocos nucifera oil (huile de coco) • Ricinus huile communis (huile de ricin) • Eclipta Alba (Bringaraj) • Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) • Sida cordifolia (Bala) • Butea mono de sperme (Palasa) • Trigonella foenum Greacum (fenugrec) • Precatorios abrus (Gunja) • officinalis Emblica • Citrullus Colocynthis (Indrayan) • Rosmarinus officinalis (romarin) d'huile • Daucus carota (huile de carotte) • • tocophérol Cinamomum camphre (camphre) • Onosma hispidum (Ratanjot)l)