Facial ritual - Pregnant women
To keep your skin in balance during pregnancy, we recommend a minimalist routine. Just enough to gently moisturize your skin.
* Cleansing balm/ make-up remover: Use in the evening to gently cleanse and remove make-up without dehydrating the skin. Use with the muslin wipe.
* Soothing water: Morning mist before skincare. In the evening, after cleansing and before night care.
* Natural face cream: Moisturizing day cream. One pea is enough for the entire face.
* Jojoba oil: Ideal as a night cream if skin is uncomfortable.
* Calendula balm: Moisturizes lips and drier areas prone to redness (cheeks, nose contour, lips).