It's not easy to get involved in our teenagers' lives and give them the right advice (and the right products 😉) to protect their skin when it's making life difficult for them...
Here are a few of our simple, effective and health-friendly tips:
- Always start by washing your hands before taking care of your skin.
- Don't aggress your skin, but gently cleanse and moisturize it regularly.
The simple, effective ritual for teenagers:
- Daily facial cleansing (1 to 2 times a day maximum) with a mild anti-bacterial soap: Propolis soap OR mineral cleansing gel.
- Daily moisturizing and care:
- Morning and evening after cleansing, apply a mist of purifying water to the face (and bust if necessary) and leave to dry naturally (ideally 2X a day).
- Gel or cream for blemish-prone areas, massaging in small doses (1x a day). Several options: Pure aloe vera gel (fresh, non-sticky texture), Purifying jojoba cream (moisturizing and comforting), Medi-cream (for more severe cases).
- Deep cleansing (1X week): Exfoliating mask with green clay (or white clay if skin is sensitive) to be applied in a thick layer over blemished areas. Leave on for MAXIMUM 5 min (really important not to over-aggress the skin) and rinse off with lukewarm water.